Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, August 1, 2010

yo.
im back to blogging again(:
finally have time to allow myself to sloth around.
im super tired~

kept feeling tired but i kept waking up at 4 plus these few days again.
but i manage to force myself to lie until 5 plus then i get up to watch tv=X
i should start exercising to make myself tired:/
im super lazy~!
but my siblings is so lucky to have me around cos i can wake them up when they dun respond to their alarm clock=X

had 2 tui sessions this morning & had lunch super late.
i really feel like quitting both n just rest on the days whereby i dun have to go to sch:/
bt i think i need these to supplement my spending.
gonna spend more when sch reopns i guess.
i have been shopping pretty ltr nowadays.
dun even blogshop now except tht my stuffs haven arive yet=X





should i get that crumpler laptop case?

No comments:

Post a Comment