Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sing. Sang. Sung.

Thinking if I should upload this photo(From long long time ago) to fb but think again... Maybe no. Haha. Just in case.

Wenta Partyworld with love last night. Embarrassing much but yeah... I just embarrassed myself in front of my boyfriend with my lousy vocal. LOL. But it was sooooo fun. Hehs. Friends, let's go together someday!

&& I told my boyfriend last night that I stalk himO.O



No plans for July except for Panda at the end of this month. July so far...

  • Bidding woes. We need one more module but so far so good. I am happy with the results for this window. Just 1 more mod. Please.
  • Random meetings with friends. Just text me when you feel like going out.
  • ...(Nothing else right?)

Gonna meet some 409 peeps later. Hehs:D:D



No comments:

Post a Comment