Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dancing on my own

All dressed up no where to goSo I'm dancing on my ownI've been waiting way too long~


Internship wasn't what I thought it'll be. Everything is alright except for the people. I wonder how will things be like when 2 other NTU girls join us next week. Now I just wish I can end in 10 weeks too. I am going to do something about it.



After work I went to shop around in town and finished The Lucky One.A lil slow in reading recently cos I kept stopping for movies. Bought 2 tops from H&M, ate at The Coffee Bean and finish up on my book. It's yet another lonely night out with myself and a book. I didn't quite enjoy the solitude today so I'll say it's a lonely night.
I wish I have someone to talk to today. Not in the mood for jokes. I just want a sensitive and understanding someone and a cup of hot chocolate right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment