Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, September 5, 2014

Late night thoughts

Times like this make me miss the days in Lisbon so much. I miss the freedom of going wherever I want, do whatever I want to do at anytime of the day and... probably just the spontaneity in everything. Coming back to Singapore is like being pulled back to the reality. Recently the reality is hitting real hard.

But what exactly is lacking in my life?

I enjoy my work very much, especially with awesome colleagues. 
I am glad that I make a commitment to exercise.
I enjoy the companion of a pet. 
I decided to make a commitment to God.
...

I have everything I envisioned myself to have when I stepped out to the society.
But there's this inkling feeling that I am not using my time fully and I am wasting my youth away by not chasing after my 'passion/hobby' or rather not doing anything crazy. Not that I have much time to do that lately.

Oh well.

Then again. I am all prepared for the work-free weekend. Hope to do something interesting, instead of filling up packets of those nothingness in my heart with clothes and what-nots - the old way.


No comments:

Post a Comment