Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, December 5, 2010





finally got to shop with bro today.
omg.
fep becomes super empty && there's mr bean at wismaO.O
i felt so lost.
haven shop at orchard for like 3 months maybe? or longer than tht?
got my dress && bought like 2 tank tops && a tube && a pair of flats cos my silver one is dead agn.
i seriously dunno how i walk but my shoes always dont last.
in e end my bro only got some studs.
i bought some too.
OMG.
i seriously have to starve myself this dec, which is totally cool.
cos i needa lose some weight.
49 kg isnt a nice number):
saw this shirt at topshop.
i think angelina should get this for wilfred(:

met mum for a while at somerset then we went home tgt.
really miss going out with bro.
talked a lot today:D
i ask him if i look like an ah lian.
he answered "nope. you look like one in the past."
haha.
ok.
i trust him(:
there are stuff tht i still wanna get=X
just not today:D

No comments:

Post a Comment