Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, December 6, 2010

just got home.

wake up in e morn and find my bro like loitering outside e toi.
im like HUH?!
i wanna bathe and get ready for work.
dunch fight for e toi with me.
end up he is having stomachache.
he bathed alr. LOL.

wore skirt agn.
i have been wearing skirt/dress since fri. LOL.
this is sooooo funny cos im a shorts/jeans person.
time for some changes. haha.

felt sleepy during work agn.
is it cos i fell aslp while reading my vampire diaries last night without looking at the time?
i forgot what time i slpt too.

didnt have anybody to talk to during work unless i walk over to zishan there.
kw was sitting beside me first so chitchat a lil then chinheng came bck and sit at kw's place.
gah.
he dunch talk && i dunno what to say to him either.
im freaking bored e entire day.
++ seriously tired:/

after work took train with kw and i wenta yishun's starbucks to chill and read on my own.
just feel like having a lil quiet space to think for a bit.
i seriously dunno why bt i just dun feel too happy agn.
ok.
im forever not happy.
now i feel like carrying an ideajournal around and jot down my thoughts agn.
staring at ppl. && read my vampire diaries. && just think && think && think agn.
saw huiying from starbucks.
she was outside so i didnt really try to catch her eyes and say hi.
dunno what to do after that too.
e chai tea latte at coffee bean still taste btr.
felt that my shoes are a lil damp so i took it off.
bloodstained-.-
my new shoes.
too used to having blister till i dun feel anyth.
finished up with my vampire diaries vol 1 and went home.

just checked my hotmail.
oh well, missed love bonito's collection.
but their dresses are mostly tube dress-.-
dun dare to wear that but they are so pretty.
ahhhhh.
EGP's stuff seems pretty too. forgot their lauch time too.
but their dresses are seriously toooooo short-.-

tmr will be a boring day agn.
cant wait for wed to cycle with ziting<3 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment