Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, July 29, 2011

Phu Quoc. Island paradise. Day 4.

Woke up early in the morning and settle some miscellaneous stuff before leaving the resort. We had to paid extra 50000VND to clean the bike as the couple couldn’t remove the tar. The staff at the resort kept apologizing to us. But it was our fault. He really made us feel super guilty:(

I really couldn’t bear to leave Phu Quoc. I kept trying to steal a few last glances at the beach and the resort. Hmms. So that marks the end of being away from the reality for a while.

We took a cab to the airport after breakfast and met the Australian couple again at the Phu Quoc airport. Flew back to Ho Chin Minh. Waited for 5 hours for our flight back to Singapore.

 






 Funny menu.
 Stop taking photos of me!


This is what we do when we were bored...

Managed to finish 2 boxes of films during these 4 days:D Polaroids<3

 I am very very burnt.

 Going to board the flight back to Singapore.
 Trying to choose which to place in my wallet.
 Back to Singapore with a bimbotic wave.



Abrupt stop here. But yeah. I miss having love around and there’s so much I wish I could tell him but nothing comes out from my stubborn mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment