Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A rather fruitful offday


Tada. That's what hanging on the wall just beside my bed now. It is still pretty bare but I haven't include my goals and timetable yet! Hopefully it won't drop on me! Or that I won't pull it down when I sleep. Did I mentioned that I used to sleepwalk when I was young? I tore the poster of my favourite boyband then when I was sleepwalking again and I never paste or hang anything on that part of the wall anymore:X But I am a grown up now. No more sleepwalking. Hehs.


Today:

  1. Met Huihui and Jingyan to complete our lil surprise. Hope it's good.
  2. Wenta Chinatown to get RMB(5.30. The rate is good!) and met Jasmine for dessert and rantrantrant. We seem to be rushing to update each other on our recent happenings.
  3. Wenta J8 after that to get the necessities for the trip.
  4. Packed the bag for Phu Quoc(3/4 packed)!
  5. Started with my chipboard
  6. Nap
  7. AMK to collect films
  8. Met mum to help bro register for Pure Chem tuition at Just Education Bishan. Didn't know they'll have discount for temp staff.

Tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment