Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

today was supposed to be a very normal day cos im working and i wun be meeting anyone.
was pretty happy to go down with zishan && e colleagues from e chi department for lunch.
didnt get to eat my fish soup but happy with my blueberry mr bean pancake and my grass jelly drink.
everyth was pretty fine till my bro's text came.
my grandma is sick.
i quickly called to ask bout e situation but still gonna wait for e final result.
was kinda distracted e entire day.
staring at my phone and stuff till i gonna go help with enrichment.
it's still at initial stage so she just have to go for an operation.
bt she is old now.
she just had operation last year which really kinda weaken her a lot.
her reaction is slower now.
she gets tired easily.
she no longer go out with her frens or play mahjong.

i was too busy with sch n frens and everyth so i was seldom at home.
just last week after my paper, i finally take a look at her.
face to face.
she has slimmed down so much.
all her clothes look so big on her.
i told her that.
she just answered me that she dunno why.

she always try to talk to me but i was always rushing out to sch or now to work.
she even offered to make coffee or milo for me. like what she did ytd.
bt i always ignore her cos i gonna go out or what.

im afraid of losing her forever.
e feeling is back now.

she dotes on me e most out of all her grandchildren.
i still rmb i slp in her room when i was in pri sch.
she'll always hold my hand when she is bringing me to sch and fetch me back.
she'll always buy me lil sweet treats like emicake and e quickly bubble tea when she fetch me home. not for my siblings but only me.

drifted away from her when i was in sec sch.
but she'll always try to cook my fav dishes.
she is v proud of me and brag bout my sec results to her frens though it wasnt tht good.
oh.
&& my A levels results too.
e sad thing is i didnt even tell her tht i got my scholarship.
she knew it from our family fren.
our family fren wanna sponsor my uni education so i had been in touch with her during e application period.
i realise that i have neglected my grandma all e time.
she asked me bout e scholarship and she was so proud of me tht day and kept talking bout it to everyone.
my aunt and siblings told me bout it.

hmms.
i really hope she will be fine.
she is depressed but she dun wanna show it.
she secretly told my aunt bout it.
like settling her savings and whatever asset thingy.
hmms.
i cant do without her.
she is like a parent.
my mum wun be able to cope without her then.
without her i dunno where will i be now.

grandma, please dont leave me alone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment