Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

gonna act as though nth has hpn.
she seems very normal.
going to mug with ziting in the afternn.
im gonna read my eat, pray, love.

got a 'reminder' for my outfit to work ytd.
actually it's a warning to not wear leggings to work anymore.
i was wearing a long white shirt with my black vest and a pair of leggings.
i always wear leggings to work.
dunno who complained bout me.
i dun mind them telling me face to face or just email me and e supervisor bt e email is sent to my directors and all e hr ppl.
hmms.
my mind was too occupied ytd to be bothered bout that but i have my supporting frens who are totally pissed for me:D
didnt knw zishan got a warning too.
what's wrong with our dressing really?
i really wonder who wenta complain.
mr peh didnt even say anyth when he saw me and we chat a lil.

grandma wenta e market.
asked if she can slp last nite, she said yes && even asked what's wrong.
ok.
just act as though it's any other day.
i think she just wanna strike a conversation with me and she forgot that im working and not schooling now.
she asked bout sch-.-
nvm. normalnormal.

i have a lot on my mind now.
think bout grandma, think bout u, think bout everyth.
spent some time to look at all ur pictures.
ok.
guess im just too emotional now.
i have e urge to just click e delete button and poof...
can i pretend tht u are not in my life before?

No comments:

Post a Comment