Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, December 13, 2010

tiring work day

today is just work work work.
e students were quite well-behaved today:D
makes me like a happy kid only:D

there's a very tall boy who seems super out of place.
james.
he is going sec 2 next year.
bt he got e cool bball look.
look a lil like bro so i kept wanting to talk to him but it is also cos he is not mixing with other ppl there.
ok la.
maybe he dunno how to communicate with e younger kids. LOL.
still v funny.

wanted to not eat macs today but there's only me and geena today.
2 rooms so 1 faci each?
i just ate my fish burger.
i dumped e fries and gave my coke to one of e students.
they are v funny.
one of e boy still rmb tht i tried to lock them in e room last thurs=X
but without e rest of boys, he is quite nice today. haha.
they wanted to add me on fb. LOL.
so weird.

e cashflow game is sooooo tedious but e students were enjoying it and dun wan it to enddddd):
im lucky to have a honest group.
haha.
they will still tell me and return me when i accidentally gave them extra money.
LOL.
bt e girl asked too many qns and im soooooo tired till i feel irritated-.-
gah.
im a yawning machine today.

first time watching the pursuit of happyness.
it's very touching(:
wish i could watch e entire movie.
sean cut it for e sake of enrichment.

after e enrichment programme + asher's segment then i realise what a disgrace im.
im an accountancy student and i freaking dont knw how much i spentO.O
bt these 2 months is v bad.
i gonna resort to my card alr.
in deep shit now.

very busy today so didnt reply many texts.
my sis send me a super long text.
hmms.
being at home is suffocating as usual bt it seems ultra bad today.
glad im not at home.
i dont like to stay at home cos of this.
my bro and i just try to be out most of e time bt my sis-.-
ok. she finally cant stand it today.
shall nt elaborate much on this:/

ytd my bro was like telling me how he ask my sis what is my sis doing in sch all the while cos she is not e rebellious teenager kind.
i mean all teenagers must have been rebellious once in their lives but hers seems super peaceful.
LOL.
my bro just loves to create some problems for e security guards at j8 with his grp of frens.
childish!
haha.
ok. my sis is a lil different.

wanna go club with ziting on wed && with ian too.
gah.
bt thurs have enrichment at 10am~
*faints*
guess gonna leave club early.
cant wait to see ziting<3 on wed:D

No comments:

Post a Comment