Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

work today.
in e office so it's supppppperrrrrrrr boring~ ):
didnt knw they are having christmas party tonight.
haha.
jennifer even wore leggings.
erhem.
leggings are not allowed=X
i dont freaking knw what to wear alr.
so i just wore my summerloft top and my skirt.
ok.
i tried to pull my skirt real low alr but it's still too short.
zishan is like "so it's 5 fingers vertically above e knee la?"
ok. i knw my fingers are long but NO!!!!
i really dunno what to wear.

been trying to not stand up when everyone including e directors came back into e office after meeting.
george loves to ask ppl to guess my age-.-
he was so shock when he knew im borned in 1991.
everyone will guess tht im like 20 && above.
at least dora from e warehse say im 20(:
haha.
she say my eyes are pretty though i think my eyes sucks today cos i didnt wear my circle lenses.
*happy*

e thing is i GOT TO STAND UP AND LEAVE WHEN I KNOCK OFF.
tht's when e ppl realise my skirt is too short.
bt george, my director, actually answered them tht it's cos im tall. haha.
okok.
i just quickly leave.
i wonder what i gonna wear on fri.
thurs enrichment so it will just be tee and jeans.
gah):

cant wait for tmr~
early afternoon gonna chill with jasmine and catch skyline with jasmine:D
gonna talk to her non stop=X
after tht gonna go home grab my stuff for slpover at ziting<3's house after club:D
gonna go her hse to doll up for club at nite.
omg. seriously cant wait~
she say she gonna make breakfast for me bfore i go to work on thurs morning.
lucky or what?=X
i gonna slp by 12 today!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment