Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, March 21, 2011

OMG. I am going to be 20 soon

Had my first 20th birthday celebration with huihui<3 :D:D
Met her after her lesson. I just have a mini blaw meeting today.

Felt so blessed and loved yesterday when I received her text asking me if I am free today:D:D
 She can't pour tea properly but insisted on pouring. Haha.
I look so tired and unglam. OMG. But I have to post photos of us. Tsk!

Actually we didn't do anything special since I am still rushing for time and both of us are so tired.
Had dinner at 西门町and went to Fruit Paradise to get fruit tarts.





I didn't gym today cos I fell aslp last night while doing TWC and woke up at 6.30am instead of 5.30am that I originally planned to. I didn't even get to set alarm before I totally slp as though I have fainted. LOL.
End up consuming more calories today when I didn't get to burn any.

Nice catching up with huihui.
She can totally read me so I never have to hide anything in front of her.
Guess I look troubled enough. Why am I so easy to read?
Sometimes I am scared that people might misinterpret my actions or facial expression or anything since everyone assumes that I am so readable(true in some situations, not true in some) so I'll try to be very careful to prevent them from doing so.
But it often fails and make it worst.
Actually, why care so much about what people think?
This is something that I kept reminding myself of.
I am slowly learning.

Anyway, I think I gonna start tweeting all over again.
Huihui gets worried when I tweet lesser or don't tweet at all for the entire day.
Cos it always meant that something unpleasant happened. Haha.
I kinda got a shock when I view my own profile page.
Didn't tweet so little in a day before unless I am working.
Okay. Now I don't know why. Maybe not many random thoughts recently.
It's no longer that personal anymore but still a good channel to just rant.
Will be back to my dimension of random rantings soon.

Went back to school after that and met up with Clive for a while.
Oh well, secretly hope that it went well. Haha.
Can't get my hopes too high for now.
Suddenly I feel that my summers gonna get a lil more interesting.
If not, I'll go back to JUST. All ready to tell them my available dates.
Zishan's and Patti's contact lenses are still with me.
Can't find a common time to meet up with them.

Home sweet home.
Oh yeah. 3 times in 4 days:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment