Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Yesterday
Wore the SMU business tshirt to school for MA meeting.
Wooo. Don't know why I just love that tshirt.
Everyone loves the shirt. Teehee.

Went home to change before meeting my <3s at j8.
I was super late:(

Angelina call us "Best friends" when she text us to ask for our support for her OCIP fundraising so how can we not offer our support?
These paper will shrink and be made into keychains(:
I know my hello kitty is damn ugly but I seriously have no idea what to draw.
I wonder how will it look like when it shrinks>:(

After the dinner, Wilfred send Qi and Ting home and me to Yishun.

Met Alvin to watch 'No Strings Attached".
Not as obscene as Love and Other Drugs. Phew.
In fact, I like the story:D
That guy is so sweet.
Menstrual Mix CD. LOL.

Today
Only had 2.5 hours of sleep last night.
MA && CT meeting.
Almost there...

Met Gen to study in the lib for a while.
Erm. Actually its more like mad rush of reports.

I am so tired so tired so tired.
Why do I have so many reports to complete?

Maybe sometimes we forgot that...

No comments:

Post a Comment