Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, March 18, 2011

I hate it when I cant talk to you at ease at home.
Oh well.
At least can see you for a while...

YESTERDAY
Had MA lesson early in the morning.
Raining so I took the train to Bras Basah again.
I don't know why but I really can't pay attention to KS's lesson):


School's stressful.
Stayed in school till 1230am for the first time on Mon and quite a number of fellow SMUggers were still there when we left.
Everywhere in school is crowded now.
All the GSR, SR and CR are almost fully booked with the maximum of 1 hour free slot that you can find.
This semester is just too different.

Had CT lesson and presented our quiz to the class.
I was a lil stunned when I see Shouyee carrying the fire extinguisher to class.
Lydia came late, if not we will have baseball bat as one of our presentation material.
Lydia is v cool. Unique style with an attitude but still very friendly:D:D
Arthur and Kris are room mates.
Danica works at Yoguru.
Shouyee was in my STAT151 class last sem.
Don't know why but I enjoyed ct with them:D

After that blaw meeting all the way till our presentation.

I stumbled a lot.
I really want to do well for blaw presentation so yups...
But overall it was good I think from what prof says and what Giscelle gathered from our classmates.
Haha.
All the girls in my blaw groups are very nice people too.
We watch out for one another and offer help as much as possible to each other(:
Hardworking bunch but sometimes it gets really stressful, till I can't handle it.
Good source of motivation nevertheless.

Didn't really get to talk to Olivia much last night cos I was sitting with my grpmates.
It's a really chaotic and hell-like period for all of us.
Glad for the hug<3
I'm not the kind of person that gets too physical but I guess all of us really need a hug now.
We must work hard together!

Finally can get back to MA last night.
Very thankful to Tracy for continuing with our budget when Huihui and I were too busy the past few days:D:D
Time to get it done!


Booyaaaa. It's friday:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment