Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wants:D:D

Huihui was asking me what I want for my birthday present.
&& I was browsing through these and I thought of...


1) Instax Mini
I already told my BFF I want an Instax as birthday present but I don't know if I should get Instax Mini 7s or Instax Mini 50s.
If I am going to get Instax Mini 50s, I have to get it myself.


2) Holga
It looks so fun! I totally feel like ordering it now so it will arrive straight after exams:D:D


3)The Double Shot Camera




4)The Game of Photo-opoly
You know how much I love boardgames/cardgames/rush hour/whatever related to this category.
Nobody is playing my Monopoly Deal with me.
Only played it and touched it once during ChristmasO.O


5)Shinjuku Photo Scrap-Kit


It's just the instant film sticky notes that's cute. LOL.
I can scrapbook on my own with other materials instead.
You can get me scrapbooking stuff if you want:D:D


All from http://photojojo.com/store/
Teehee.
Friends, if you want to get any of them for me, tell me! 
If not, I feel like just ordering it now on my own!=X
Actually, I NEED A NEW WALLET.
But I think I'll get it myself. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment