Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, March 25, 2011

I finally found the right way to bring it across.
Here it goes...
I don't it to be as though I want it, so you gave that to me.
It's not supposed to be like that.






This week is slightly less stressful with deadlines all spread out(:
Equally heavy workload but at least not that suffocating.

Had a long day in school yesterday. Tried to complete some MA homework during the long break.
I only completed 2 by 1am?
Did blaw during MA.
Tried to listen during CT.
Some attempts at class part but it's too crappy so I kept quiet after a while.

Finally see Amos in school!
I was just complaining a few days ago that I haven't seen him ever since the start of this sem && he said hi to me yesterday.
I am as blind as usual.
Gah. My STAT151 BFF:DD

Blaw presentation by the 'Men In Black' was epic.
4 guys all suit up and in shades(when it's not their turn to speak).
How I wish I can take a photo of them=X

After blaw, I decided to take a bus home.
As usual, I hate wearing spects and I couldn't see the bus number.
Olivia was in daze the entire time since the start in blaw class since she was even more deprived of sleep than me.
I thought 166 was 162 and I boarded the bus and Olivia was still complaining about why her bus haven't arrive.
I didn't know I took the wrong bus until it reached the SOTA's bus stop.
Okay. I wasn't that slow but I insisted on taking bus so I walked back to YMCA.
How blur can I get?-.-

Booyaaaa.
I decided that I want Instax Mini 50s.
Please support jasmine if you are interested in Instax Mini 50s too:D
Click on the picture:D:D

Sharing the cost with my friends as my birthday present.
&& I am looking forward to getting hold of my Holga after exams.

Hmms.
I bidded for MPW with Clive.
Looking at it on my BOSS results just make me very confused.
He seems so prepared for it and I have a very good feeling that I'll do well if I take the mod with him.
But I want to rest.
Starting school all over again from 24 April is so not on my list.
A few more days to consider if I should drop it.

Lack of sleep and irregular meals is really messing up my body clock.
Okay. Must be glad that I won't feel miserable on my birthday.
The last 10 days to the end of teenage years...
Enough of trying to find myself.
It's time to discover my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment