Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

just came back from nex:D
didnt brought my cam out so e quality of the photos will be very bad in this post:/
this time round i really explored the entire place=X
but our first stop was to try the taiwan bb tea -水研社
let me tell you why this bb tea shop is different.
their pearls are not the normal black ones!
theirs are roselle pearls!
they taste great!
i have decided to not get addicted to any food.
just trytry and snapsnap:D
i only knew bout this place after belinda shared this on fb:D
bro didnt get to try cos he is having gastric pain agn:/
next i shall try the one at wisma:D

guess who is missing in this 'christmas tree'?
piglet!
how can they leave piglet out?!
it is like pooh's BFF?
it should be sitting with pooh!
tsk.
irritated!~

wenta look for me too e entire day from nex to j8 but huihui dont wan any gifts and she dont like bunnies with red cheeks?
hmms.
if she dont appreciate my gift what's e point?
&& me too is too outdated alr.
huihui should stop liking bunnies!
as i was hunting for me too the entire day, i found so many other bunnies luhs.
i saw me too and me three in huihui's post so i decided to get it for her but she dont wan!
gah.
nvm, i have alr prepared sth for her.
just gonna give her a belated present cos she is fully booked this week:/

grandma gonna be admitted into e hospital on the 2nd of jan and have her operation on the 3rd.
smu starts sch on the 3rd but i dont have lessons on mon.
think i should go with my aunt to acc my granny?
hmms.
i shall do tht(:
still feel like arguing with her at times bt i tried to keep my mouth shut.
it gets irritating at times when she dont trust me.
arghh.
i hate myself:/

didnt eat any glutinous rice balls today.
dont wanna risk my calories intake on e red bean ones.
it's ok.
tht means i can remain 1 year younger!=X

haven been really blogging nicely recently cos i was too busy with i dont knw what.
life has been great with my frens:D
all the meet ups makes me happy:D
being busy is good too.
i wont let my thoughts run wild && while talking to jacq, i realised tht im not feeling anyth for him anymore.
everything is back to normal now.
&& i should seriously start reading agn!
deryl is gonna bring me his dan brown books tmr! yay:D

it'll be xmas eve on fri!
cant wait to be with my BFFs at angelina<3's house:D
hope ziting is having fun at bintan with her <3:D

No comments:

Post a Comment