Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Had a nice day at work today once again:D
Time seems to pass pretty fast in the office recently with Junyi, Lingfei and Zishan to talk to.
Of course not forgetting Asher and Patti:D
Office is a little too quiet without Kengwah in the office today and our side became noisy instead=X
Lots of Christmas songs in my ipod touch to accompany me the entire day.

I was craving for Subway the entire day so I went to Lot 1 to have my Subway chicken teriyaki wrap as dinner. hehe. That is like my all-time favorite:D
I went to shop around but cant find the stuff I want so I went back to Bishan and get them instead.
I wanted to get the 'Kettles' chips that Ian has been talking about for our christmas gathering tomorrow but we got steamboat tomorrow and Ian is having a cough. So i decided not to get them in the end.

Anyway, this time round I didnt ask my sister or anyone to help me wrap the gift so erm... forgive me if it's too ugly=X


AHHHHHHHH.
enough of trying to type properly.
i still think im more comfortable typing like this.
my sis brought some lao po bing home last night.
her friend just came back from hongkong.
it's really the traditional ones, not the ones packed in the factories.
awwwww.
i really love them:D
wife's biscuit and the traditional almond cookies are my all time favorite but you cant really find nice ones in singapore.
i love traditional chinese pastries:D

talking bout chinese tradition.
junyi said that in back in china, they dont eat glutinous riceballs on winter solstice!
how can it be?!
all of us dont believe her. LOL.
she told us that they eat mutton instead.
patti insisted that we should all eat glutinous riceballs during winter solstice and not mutton.
e way she argues with junyi was damn funny~

cant wait for tmr:D
can someone remind me to charge my camera?
i think im gonna forget.
gonna work at 10am tmr.
can slp for 1/2 an hr more.
does tht means i can slp 1/2 an hr ltr?=X

No comments:

Post a Comment