Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, January 7, 2011

woke up early to read agn.
all my mods require lots of readings!
tried to read up but i fell aslp.
it was so cold in the morning so i snuggled into my super thick hoodie and blankie.
read read till im reading on my bed and the next thing i knw was Zzz.
after i woke up i decided to go out and study.
went into hiding to mug bizlaw a lil.

met ian at bugis!


berrylite ftw:D
haven tried berrylite before and we are craving for yoghurt since dont knw how many days ago~
chat bout lots of stuff agn.
got to knw some stuff which arent very nice bt it's like btr to knw now than ltr on.
i seriously need someone to give me a tight slap or a knock on my head.
ok. maybe ian just did. haha. 
just needa open my eyes bigger and reflect on my actions.

after yoghurt, brought ian to try i love taimei.
i didnt buy hor!

met qi and ting at ps:D




had dinner at hot tomato and caught hello stranger:D

received good reviews bout that && i found out last night that it's still on!
so i dragged my loves to watch it with me.
i got boost before going in.
oh, so tht's boost.


i totally enjoyed the movie. enjoyed hearing my friends' laughter beside me:D
but i wish it has a more complete ending though.
how i wish i can fall in love liddat and have a beautiful getaway~
too sweet:D

after tht ting wenta meet her friends. 
we went home too.

(*contents deleted*) the thing is, it's equally rude.


enough of rantings~ tui tmr and must really study!
what was i thinking?
what about being careful now)':

No comments:

Post a Comment