Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I had the most wonderful Valentine's day ever:D


I decided against gyming with Gen today as I have too much to do, study blaw, camping in front of my muted ch5, and many more...
So, I wenta jog on my own and continue to finish up with my 'major' project.
Had MA meeting in school for like 2 hours and went home to get ready.
I don't know why there's this stinging feeling when I tried to wear the contact lenses.
Tried twice and the 2nd time with a new pair but my eyes still hurts so I gave up wearing them.
Small eyes much?):

Alvin hid at the staircase holding a bunch of blue roses. Haha.
Photobucket
Okay.
I was still like wondering where was his car.

I think I really suck at recognising places and roads.
We went to Botanical Gardens first before before our dinner && I totally don't remember how Botanical Gardens is supposed to look like.
I was clueless about where I was-.-
I thought is's near the Mandai Zoo or Jurong Bird Park=X
Took lots of random shots.
(I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA): Alvin brought his GF2. So photos will have to wait.Those posted are from my phone:D)

We had dinner at District 10 Bistro.
Photobucket
Quite a nice place.
I am really thankful for the effort he took to source for a nice place for Valentine's day:D
Photobucket

Had our first experience of Fish Spa at somewhere near the prawning place:D
Photobucket
It's really super ticklish. OMG. Hahahahaha. Nice experience though:D

Shall continue with this post again.
It's 3.03am now. I needa catch some sleep before waking up to mug blaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment