Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Why am I blogging about my boring daily routine? Hmms.

Went to attend Jiawei's dad's funeral on Saturday night.
It was my second time attending a funeral without my family.
Hmms. Just hope Jiawei and his family can continue to stay positive and strong.
I still remember the times when Suqin, Yuankai, Szehan and me hangout at Jiawei's house.
Uncle will stand behind me and guide me when we are playing mahjong. I am still quite clueless now. Haha.
Just surprised that Jiawei's mum can still remember me(:

Mugged in school the entire Sunday.
Stress level was to the maximum that it can go):

Didn't join Gen for gym on Monday but was rushing all my twc and blaw.
Moonjun came to school as well but I didn't see him.
Guess I won't be running later too.
Need to finish up my part for blaw report and blaw presentation.

Finished up with the major component for twc yesterday. 1 more short report left.
This time round it will be on Airbus. Omg. How interesting-.-
LTB quiz was okay.
At least what I studied can be applied to answering the questions, unlike the TWC midterms mcq.
Hide at some corner at sob during the super long break staring into space.
Finished the paper early and I only remember to bring my phone and wallet with me. What to do?

Went home early yesterday too.
Bro didn't come back last night again.
I am not trying to be some naggy mum but I certainly hope he can still talk to me like he always did in the past(Okay. Maybe he just haven't update me for a few weeks but still...)
I admit that I did neglect him quite a bit ever since I enter SMU but hope this doesn't change anything.
Now, I wish he only has me to go out with like it was in the past.
I understand that he needs to have his own friends but not coming home so frequently without telling us what he is doing outside isn't right even if he is a guy.
I don't want him to be led astray.
But as always, no one nags at him for staying out late cos he is a guy. Oh well... Just saying. Just worried.

CAN FORCE MAJEURE BE APPLIED TO THAT CASE?!
Been struggling for hours. Arghhhhh...
It's just too quiet recently... Just too quiet...

No comments:

Post a Comment