Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tuesday:
Handed in my TWC report.
LTB Leadership presentation.
Didn't expect my groupmates to dress so formal.
But I am in the middle range. Hehe.
Jocelyn and Ishleen were in smart casual.
Stay in school till late to rush project.

Wednesday:
Gym.
Rush blaw && twc report.
CT meeting.
Medical checkup.
Dr. Wee asked for my weight.
He don't believe that I gain so much weight.
Weigh myself: 51.3kg :O
Will only see him 1 year later:D:D

Went back to school to continue with twc report before meeting Qi for dinner before her job interview.
I have never heard of Cookie Museum@esplanade.
Googled and it's some atas cafe.
Weiqi don't like it though.
Hope she can get a job soon:D
Totally freaked out after listing to Weiqi what I got to complete by that night and I rushed home to rush all the reports again.
Oh, not forgetting that I did attempt to do my blaw reading until I couldn't take it anymore.

Thursday:
MA: Depressing results.
CT: It was the first lesson ever that I actually tried to listen but I fell asleep unknowingly.
Got addicted to imitating Richard Mak after Shouyee did it during our CT meeting.
Huihui was so amused. LOL.
Anyway, I seriously think Prof went to do Lasik! No spects for 2 weeks in a row so far.
Went to give tuition, collect photos, went back to school to continue reading for blaw, then blaw lesson.

Friday:
Had Blaw meeting in the morning.
Met Alvin after that.
He's running a fever:/

Hmms.
Oh, straight after meeting, got Alvin to help me open my locker but we struggled there for quite sometime before I dropped my blaw tb in and we went for lunch, mug, and he left for his jc gathering.
I went home to rush my TWC report~

Today:
Came to school early in the morning.
Continue to rush my TWC report.
I totally dozed off in front of my laptop screen again.
Hmms.
I think it's cos I force myself to wake up at like 5.45am everyday and I slept at 1+am?
Gah.
Nvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment