Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I think I just miss you too much

Finally get to meet my sweetheart:D
Had breakfast, got his backpacking stuff, lunch,...


Suddenly I am a happy girl again. Just want a little more of him before all his trips began. I will just really miss him, I think that makes me feel really awful thinking about it for the past few days especially when we already don't get to spend much time together.
Many sorry to love. I made him felt awful the past few days too.
Actually last night, I do want you to talk to me but I guess my reply made you fed up enough.
I just want a lil more of you. Sorry that I made myself a monster.
I'll live... With you on my mind and in my heart(:


Just love the way you frown when you ate something too sweet. Hehs:D
平淡中求幸福

No comments:

Post a Comment