Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, April 27, 2012

It's summer time!


Hello people!

Show you photos of a glutton



It's summer's time! It's time to label Summer for my blogposts again. Haha. I guess my life only begins here as always. I am really excited, nervous and at the same time dreading my internship starting on Monday. It screws travel plans up badly. The boyfriend don't want to go BKK with me and I am so tempted to go by myself or convince my my mum to allow me to go with my sis. 2 girls. I am familiar with the places I want to go in BKK. I don't mind going alone. Just need someone at the hotel. I am not afraid of hotels in China but not BKK! Especially with all the horror movies! HAHA. Contradicting as always. Decided not to flip through my corp notes and just drown in lovey dovey novels for the next few days.

Just caught The Lucky One with my besties. I was so afraid of boring them out:O Luckily The Lucky One isn't boring. I enjoyed it. Nice story line. Gonna begin reading the book tomorrow! I borrowed 3 books from Kat! Yay.






Counting down to single digit number of days:D 19 days till the boy comes home.


No comments:

Post a Comment