Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

You are young only once

It took me sometime to realise that I am actually at the peak of my youth. 21st. Hmms. My birthday balloons are still floating in the room constantly reminding me to live my life to the fullest. I don't know what I am spending my time on recently. All I wish to do is to either spend more quality time with the boyfriend or go to some cafe with a book and spent a few hours doing some silent reading. I miss nights out, I miss rolling at some friend's place to chill and play boardgames, I miss dressing up for some purpose and I actually miss how I couldn't get out of the house without my make up and my hair in place... I never really do them anymore. But I am more open to more things lately, especially with clothes. Hehs. You are only young once. I doubt I'll still be donned in cutesy bikini many years later. LOL.

Nothing much has changed since the boy comes back. But something is definitely missing. You are exactly assimilate into your old life just like that. I am kinda searching for this lil thing that I can't exactly point out what that is. Is it good to be too comfortable with each other? Hmm. Anw, I decided to date the boyfriend tomorrow after work.


I still need some excitement in life...



Before growing old happily like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment