Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Updates

Hello people! Sorry for not updating this space for a long time! Have been busy setting up and managing my online store and of course working...

We celebrated Qi's 21st birthday with a surprise in her bedroom at 12 midnight with the help from her family:) Haven't laughed so much in a long time. Haha. Many thanks to the boyfriend for fetching me there amidst the exams too. The next day we went to Prive for a late lunch. Awesome birthday celebration:)

Next up was Xiting's birthday! Weiqi and Angelina were the only free ones not having internships and what-nots so they planned a surprise for Xiting with her sis! It was quite nicely done up. Firstly, we had dinner at Japanese Dining Sun then Angelina and Qi pretended to ask her to go Ion for a christmas shopping trip while Alvin & I and YK&JX pretended to have stuff on and left in two cars to XT's place to decorate her whole place. Xiting's sis is really friendly and funny. She kept wanting to show us XT's drawers and all. Hahahaha. I thought XT would have guessed that we are going to surprise her at her house (like how we did to Qi for her birthday) but she didn't guessed a thing. A successful surprise^^V



Ah. Anyway, I have finally started my dream internship. All is good even though it started a little too slowly and boring for my liking. But I should enjoy the freedom and time I have at work now doing all the less intense stuff. Work is definitely going to get more and more tedious after the new year's day:/ Hopefully I can still catch my SHM concert in peace. I just checked, the concert is slated to start at 7pm. I am guessing that's the best timing I can ever get off work from Jan onwards. Hopefully the team I am working with that week will be kind. Am I ready to be an auditor in the future? Am I willing to give up all my social life and youth for that? After talking to a senior at work, I begin to doubt myself. Then again, busy is probably good. Hard work will pay off in this line of work. Given my nature and the way I work, I guess it'll be a great fit. Hmms. But so far so good! I like all the fellow interns! I really feel quite blessed to have a whole group of really nice and understanding colleagues (Interns I mean. Haven't meet many As, SAs and Ms to give other comments). How great would it be if we all were to work together again in future.


This year's Christmas gathering with BFFs is totally different from previous years! We finally moved out of our 'house gathering'. We had dinner at Peperoni Pizzaria @Binjal Park and have our usual gift exchange there. No funny presents this year from Angelina this year and this is probably the first time in a long time Yuankai didn't get Angelina's present. Hahahahahaa.


Xmas eve at Aunty Hazel's house yesterday and got quite a lot of tips for wedding planning and speech. Good to take note cos the elders will get quite affected if they do not like what they hear or if we missed out anything they deemed important. Hmmhmms. AMK BTO next(:






Can't wait for Ethan boy to arrive + Les Miserables tonight!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment