Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Labour day eve!

Hi guys! Blogging from TTSH. I really hate the restricted visiting hours and the 4 visitors only rule! It's 4:18pm now and I am waiting for 5pm to visit my grandma. I don't know where the boyfriend is and my Wireless@SG password is not working. Hope my 2GB 4G can last me for a while!


Went to Baikohken for ramen with Huihui! Super yummy and cheap! Where to find good ramen at $13.50 without GST and service charge in Singapore nowadays? If you are not too hungry, you can even order half bowl at $10.50. I was too hungry and gobbled down the whole regular bowl of ramen really fast.




The noodle isn't as good as Ippudo but really good for the price! It's supposedly to contain only 2 pieces of meat but wow... the 2 pieces of meat are super huge and tender. Will definitely go back there again :)




Tried Laduree, like finally(pardon my unsightly fingernail. The other 2 broke:( )! I wanted to get a box of 8 with the special box but I can only eat 1 macaron at one time and I was going to visit my grandma and go home for dinner and stuff. Don't want to lug my box of macarons around in the Singapore crazy weather. It's like a joke but I really queued to just get one precious Salted Caramel macaron. LOL. But it's quite worth the queue! I really love it! I will be back to get the special box next time! Yummy! It'll be better if they have a cafe with tables and chairs. Huihui was saying that she'll order 4 if there are seats but boooo...

Shopped around with Huihui to check off some stuff on her shopping list. My shopping list is 'empty' for now since I stocked up most of my stuff before recess week. I am quite thankful for the 'break' tomorrow. Need to rush ATP GDP readings and AFA practice for Saturday make up class!

Okay. That's all peeps! My sis just got here! I am seriously in need of a haircut and a manicure for Brendan & Tiffany's wedding this Sat :(


No comments:

Post a Comment