Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dora the explorer

This morning I asked my bro if he wanna join me pretending to be Dora the explorer but he said he gonna meet his pals for Harry Potter:(

I still insisted on going to shoot at Changi Airport even though the places I wanted to go at first(The cactus garden, The butterfly garden,...) are not accessible by the public.

This is somewhere near my house.


Changi airport!

Particularly love this photo(I never edit it!) :



 Didn't know the effect turn out to be this nice:D :


 Gloomy gloomy day.
 There is another one at T3.









Changi airport was indeed boring so I went to Haji Lane. This time round I really walked all the possible lanes. I saw a lot of stuff that could be found in Thailand at prices maybe 8-10 times cheaper than that sold here. Ah well. Thailand is a must go at the end of the year!








I had fun going around shooting photos and finding Huihui's present. But I just don't feel good. I didn't really talk to anyone today except for bro before I go out and love in the morning over the phone. I feel so deprived. Grhhhh. I refused to go home and wenta Orchard for a while. A mini retail therapy before I drag myself home. Hmmhmms. I want to use my Holga too. No chance no chance:(



Today is just simply :(

No comments:

Post a Comment