Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lets get to the top of the world




Buttered with Mir&Gen last night. Awwww. Miss partying with them. It's fun. It's always fun clubbing with them:D But I want better music. Anyone?

The first thing Mir said when she saw me was "OMG. Meiwei, you gained weight!" :(
I last saw her 10 months ago I think. I didn't realised it was that long but I really gained a lot of weight from then:( Is it time for a change?

I stayed over at Gen's place for the night. Had a really good time catching up with her. We ended sleeping only after 5am. We could go on much longer but I have to go to school the next day(today)&& she's going away for a short trip. We always didn't get to talk much on Thurs. Mostly focus on running and mugging after gym. Aww. Really miss partying with them.

I went to school in the morning for AIS meeting and it's really productive. My first project meeting of Year 2. Love focused grpmates:D:D













Rushed home and rushed out. Met love to mug && I am back home now. Daydream about the person sitting in front of me much? Haha. Lovelove. Gonna study Finance now.

LDR is really a test of endurance isn't it? All the temptations. All the insecurities. Just saying. But it can really happen to any LDR no matter how strong it seems to be.








I want a party hit just for me, my DJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment