Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, December 25, 2010

tada. steamboat at angelina's hse:D
did u see what wilfred is wearing?
haiya.
forgot to take a proper photo of him:/
angelina really wenta get him this tee after i txt her e moment i see this shirt.


yuankai got e wrong tofu for me.
i wanted seafood tofu so i refuse to eat this=X
i dont like egg tofu!
foursome:D
i really dont knw how to smile/ laugh or whatever flashin my teeth when i take fotos!



ivan was doing the dishes worhhhhhs.
WAHAHAHAHA.
had an early xmas exchange cos the guys wont be joining us bt e rest of us will only open the present tonight!:D

ian got mine!

LOL!
yuankai with angelina's gift!
look at my love half in pj. haha.
yuankai with tampons and whisper panty liner. LOL!




ok.
this looks like a repetition bt this is like the photo post(:

woke up at ard 6am cos angelina's room was too cold.
went outside but e mahjong khakis are not thereO.O
then uncle told me they went out to eat so i got weiqi to da bao macs for me. hehe.
yuankai sent us home.
he kept driving without his hands on the steering wheel-.-

hmms.
xmas is special to me cos this is like the only day i can have a proper gathering with my loves:D
im not a christian bt i look forward to christmas every year.
dont knw why im extremely excited bout this year's xmas.
maybe it's cos i haven get to talk much to angelina and xiting?
im really very happy now:D
haha.
gonna drag my bro to play some boardgames with me like NOW?=X

what i want for xmas/ 2011:
1. to be with my friends for every xmas<3
2. a good 2011 ahead:D
3. study hard and do well for sch next term
4. work - teaching tui && not be lazy
5. stop spending so much
6. polaroid camera
7. open a blog shop

gah. shall do a proper 2011 resolution post next week:D

you dont have to be in love to feel loved

No comments:

Post a Comment