Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Marina Barrage

Wenta Marina Barrage with Alvin yesterday(:

I got Garrett Popcorn from Citylink before going home to make salad since both of us haven't try that before.

I know salad is like the easiest thing to make but I don't know how to cook the chicken!
Fortunately, my lovely grandma is willing to sacrifice a little of her nap time and teach me how to do it.

I just boil the water that she asked me to and attempt to improve on the games i thought of for our LTB project while waiting for it to boil.
Huihui is soooo random uhs.
She suddenly asked me to call her to bitch together. Haha!
Had a nice time chatting to her on the phone.
Even though we bidded for 2 modules together, our timetables and project meetings kept preventing us to have lunch together or catch up or whatever):
I'll make salad for you next time okay?=X
I didn't even know that she has started taking her jap class. hmmshmmshmms.

Met Alvin at Marina Bay MRT station.
I even wenta the wrong bus stop-.-

The last time I went to fly kite is like 3/4 years ago? That was so long ago.
I still remember all of us just ran like crazy but our kite didnt really stay for long in the sky. LOL.

We took a long time to fly the kite.
Some couple doing their wedding photo shoot borrowed our kite and the kite flew like immediately?-.-
We changed our spot to where they were and succeeded in flying the kite. hehe.
So, you see! The problem lies with the location. Haha.


Didin't get to take many photos with my camera cos Alvin brought his DSLR.


My unglam shots-.-
Had our salad in the dark.
We exchanged our salad. I think his taste nicer than me. I am lousy at cooking.
Nevermind, gonna learn from Ziting soon. Hehe.
Our kite dropped into the fountain and he had to run all the way to get it.
Oh well, that marks the end of our kite flying~




Wenta Island Creamery after that.
So much for trying to be healthy ehs?=X
I have never been to Island Creamery before. The place is nice though it's kinda crowded.
Oh. && we get to print our photo there. Nice.

After Island Creamery, home sweet home.
Oh. && I mugged amath before I slept. gahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment