Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, March 7, 2011

YESTERDAY
Had LTB meeting early in the morning.
I insisted on having it at 9am as I thought I'll be going to church with Angelina for the 1130 service but we decided to go for the 1430 one instead.
&& I was like 15 min late for meeting=S
Meeting was okay...

After that went to work on my TWC report at Starbucks while waiting to go for 1430 service and also for Angelina to come and find me if she was early.
Totally dressed according to my mood yesterday but it'll be better if I was wearing a dark grey/black jeggings.

Hmms.
She'll always ask me about what I posted on my blog.
I really appreciate it.
Ever since I started blogging again in Dec, I feel like I am blogging for my friends.
I don't know why.
Maybe Jasmine was the first who asked me about my tweets and blog post.
I feel kind of happy cos someone actually reads whatever I wrote.
Slowly, I learnt that many people do that too<3
Those that really cares, read every single thing and not just looking at my photos just like anyone will do when they blog hop.
This is also why I think I enjoy blogging now than ever before(:
Hmms.
I used to tell my closest friends everything but recently I don't know why, I think I don't do that anymore.
I guess it's time to learn how to shut up and that it's best to keep certain things to myself, settle certain things on my own.
Didn't tell her much but she can somehow know what I was thinking about, what makes me scared, what makes me sad.
Glad for that lil talk.
Always feel that my mind and heart got a lil lighter after someone pointed out to me what exactly was bothering myself.

I dont really like the fact that I am very easy to read. I don't know if it is good or bad but I am trying to change this.
Hmms... I am tweeting, blogging, facebooking a lot lesser than last year and so lesser things about myself out in the open.
In terms of behaviour, I am working on it. Oh well.
So is being easy to read a bad thing?

I was very tired.
It was Pastor Lian instead of Pastor Prince.
Still equally humorous way of teaching the word of Lord but I totally can't get anything into my head.
I. Need. More. Sleep.
Wilfred drove so he sent me off while they went for their late lunch.

Mad rush of reports again.


TODAY:
MA meeting.
Blaw meeting cancelled.
Rush TWC report.

Nevertheless, it's always :D:D to be able to see you no matter how short the time we spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment