Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Self Reflection

So my 20% for both MA and blaw is gone.
MA Test 1: F
MA Test 2: D+
Blaw Mid terms: C

I have to get 3.4 GPA.
My scholarship and double degree...
Arghh.
I have no modules that I am confident that I can do well.
No modules to act as a buffer for my weaker ones.

I didn't study any lesser or work any lesser than last semester.
In fact, I meet my friends a lot lesser and I didn't even club.
So what is wrong?):
No matter what I do, I just can't do well for MA.
I am still not exactly clear on how to answer blaw questions too.
The rest are project-based modules.
I don't know how I fare.

My mum say it's okay that I lose my scholarship but I want it! && My double degree.
It's just 4 more weeks to the final exams.
All the crazy deadlines and presentation next week.
Hmms.
What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment