Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Family Sunday

 Met love this morning for church with his mum, followed by lunch. I felt so much better this week:D Not as stressed out and nervous as last week. Love got to give tuition in the afternoon, followed by DJ lesson, then go back to hall to drop his camp stuff,... So we chose to go to his church again. I mean for the timing. Technically speaking, I don't exactly belong to NCC. Still considering baptism after sooooo long. His or mine. Need to make a choice somehow. Great time spent with love before he left for his camp.

Totally slept my way home and constantly lying on some strangers' shoulders(Different people sat beside me.):X

Stayed at home the next half of the day. Did some crafts, washed some clothes, packed some stuff again. && I figured that I really need these to prevent my space from becoming sooooo messy and untidy again:

  1. Containers to store my lil things(buttons, ribbons, glitter,...) for scrapbooking
  2. Drawers to store my stamps, craft punches, craft scissors, papers,...
  3. A polaroid album
  4. More photo albums
  5. A chipboard to be hang/stick beside my bed to pin drawings by my tiny students, polaroids, photographs, my goals for next semester, to-do list,...
I haven't been using my polaroid camera too! I think I only finished 2 boxes of polaroid films from the day I got my camera. Sad much. Most of my friends own polaroid cameras before me and they understand how expensive the films are and so we try to scrimp. But the thing is, I end up not using my camera!!! I want to use it!


Okay. I am dead tired now.
Just cleared my memory stick again. In preparation for Sunday! 24th. Hehs.
Can't wait for tomorrow!:D:D Huihui's early birthday celebration:D

No comments:

Post a Comment