Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, October 21, 2011

It's the end of Oct

Hello people!

Let me show you something...
HAHA. You must be wondering what is this about. This was taken when we were at BKK. We are not supposed to be in the photo. I found this photo by accident as I was browsing through blogger Sophie's blog. We happened to be there at the same time as her. This was taken on the first night after we reach BKK from Kanchanaburi. We decided to go to the Centralworld for Hangover II at night and there happened to be a flea going on in the mall. Wilfred was waiting upstairs cos he was sick of shopping already and Angelina and I went down to the flea. Angelina was asking me if that girl's Sophie that night but I didn't know about her then. Haha. SEE... Angelina read more blogs than me. I don't know about bongqiuqiu till Angelina told me about her(Anyway, Boyfriend was like commenting on me following bongqiuqiu & xiaxue on twitter. He say I should read more useful things like FT, FTLexcolumn, WSJ,... But the thing is, I followed all FT, WJS&& blahblahblah way before I followed bongqiuqiu&all. They are quite informative sometimes too. Just read for entertainment luhs. FT&WJS&blahblahblah tweet mostly in the morning(our morning) due to the time differences. Hello??). I miss bkk. I miss my BFFs. Probably miss Angelina most. Haven't been seeing her after the BKK trip. Haish. But a time flies. It's gonna be a new week soon.

It's the projectmadrush now. Yawns. I want to study>doing projects. Haish. But 2/3 will be done by next Sat. Whooops:DD So it's not too bad except that tomorrow morning I'll have 2 crazy project meetings tomorow morning from 8am. Just hope that my Sunday won't be burnt):

I accompanied Boyfriend to watch soccer last Sat with his pals after mugging in SMU. Man U vs. Liverpool. Ehs. I fell aslp towards the end when Man U scored and I wake up feeling so grudgy. Awww. Then I sort of attitude-d the boyfriend. I doubt he'll invite me to watch soccer match with him anymore. I think I'll feel okay if there's no school work at the back of my mind like during the holidays? Cos I don't understand why am I staring at tiny creatures chasing a minute ball for like 2 hours? Haha. Okay. I am super fail when it comes to these things.

Hmms. It's reaching the end of Oct... Soon it'll be Nov, Dec... I can't wait for Christmas, I can't wait for another getaway but probably no so much for a new year. My list of things-to-do-when-the-boyfriend-is-not-around is getting longer each day. Can't get it off my mind. BOSS bidding gonna start next Friday. Working harder&becoming a fullfull time SMUgger is definitely on the list. I am a full time SMUgger now.







We found love in a hopeless place.



No comments:

Post a Comment