Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Had brunch with my family and love today. The lazy boyfriend took circle line to my house for the first time and we went out together^^ Get to spend time with my family and love at the same time is love<3

I told the very down to earth boyfriend that I am getting an iPad2 ytd and of course he objected. But as usual, when I set my eyes on something, no one can change my mind. My mum's finally free today but the Hello shop at J8 ran out of stock): so I guess I still have to wait till tmr. Sighs. && the smart boyfriend guessed that I wanna get an iPad2 cos I can Facetime him. Oh how smart. Guess that'll really make our lives much easier for the coming 4 months but of course it's useful for school too. There's no need to lug my heavier and retarded Fujitsu around. I just need my iPad. No printing of notes too. Save some trees^^

Collected my Marketing tb and did a lil Christmas shopping.

Nothing much today but we decided to give Zoukout a miss this year. Not many DJs that's spinning at Zoukout this year interest me. Kinda not that worth it. Hmms.

No comments:

Post a Comment