Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our lil cooking fun

Stomach started cramping since last night:(

Spent the whole of last night clearing my laptop's desktop and transferring files into my harddisk to prepare for a new year and new school term till about 2am and woke up before 7am cos of the unbearable cramps. Not gastric pain but cramps follow by numbness in the stomach. My stomach is weak just like that. So I continue pimping my music library. Haha. Cleared all the songs and load in new ones from scratch. Need something new. My poor iPad has no songs till now. && I spent hours on Virtual DJ as well. HAHAHA. Okay. DJ-ing looks so fun when boyfriend is on it so I wanna dabble with it a lil too:X Just trying to match the beats of different songs, transitions,... So fun:D

Boyfriend kept going on and on about how he has to learn how to cook before his trip and I kept assuring him that actually everyone can cook if they try. So ya... Our conversation about cooking always go liddat so we decided to take action:

Our first attempt was 2 Sundays ago, meat patty and Rosti but the Rosti failed(Forgot to take photos for that cos we spent hours on it.)

Next was Tues: 
Our improved Rosti. Still a lil mushy but much better than the first attempt. Cripsy&&really tasty^^
 Fried Beehoon

One random day love decided to roll up his jeans even before he get into the house-.-

Yesterday we cooked 2 meals. Lunch and dinner. Lunch was like Pasta and stir fry ramen(didn't take photos again.)

At night! Miso ramen, Gyoza and smiley potatoes. We are getting better and better good at cooking^^

No comments:

Post a Comment