Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The boyfriend's birthday @JB

I am someone who is really lousy at surprises but this time I am proud to say I managed to caught the boyfriend offguard. Oh well... That shall remain a secret so I'll blog about what we did on the 8 of Dec. The actual day;)

We have done almost everything we can in Singapore except for the Singapore Flyer and the Gmax bungee jump. But the boyfriend say he don't want to go for those 2 on his birthday so we decided to go JB.

Our first stop is A&W@Jusco. My first A&W experience but sadly this A&W doesn't have Root Beer float. So sad.
Curly fries
 Waffles in a cup. Fluffy waffles. Wish I can eat the proper waffle next time. Not in a cup. Haha.

 We couldn't find the Bak Ku Teh that the boyfriend wanna try and I was so hungry and so we stopped to have wanton mee at a random coffee shop at Taman Sentosa. This Nescafe shake is heavenly^^
Really delicious wanton mee at RM4
 
Claypot Bak Ku Teh. So delicious. Drooling. LOL.



After eating Bak Ku Teh, we went to KSL to shop and caught Puss In Boots. I don't like Puss so I was pretty reluctant to watch it at first. Cats are supposed to me feminine and mysterious. Puss don't fit my impression of cats. So I don't like Puss. &&The saddest thing is that the movie theatre doesn't have aircon and it was so stuffy.

We had crepes at KSL.




 Really love crepes^^

Next we went to City Square Mall to shop around and we tried the twisted potatoes thingy.





After City Square Mall, we went to a hawker centre to find the Butter Crayfish that the boyfriend wants to eat.





We really ate the entire day in JB. Scary much. Even though I was borned in Malaysia, I have absolutely no impression of the place. Everything looks so foreign and truly speaking, I didn't like it one bit and that's probably the main reason why I didn't visit any of my relatives back there. Ah well... Anyway, this trip caused my food poisoning and gastric flu that start acting up 2 days after the trip due to my slow digestion system. The doctor said it was the oysters. Doubt I'll ever want to go back again. Probably for the Bak Ku Teh and Jubeat(it cost RM1 for a game in City Square but SGD2 in Singapore:P)

That's all for now. Going to fly kite with the boyfriend later^^



No comments:

Post a Comment