Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, December 16, 2011

Sometimes I really don't know...

Sipping ginger tea to warm up my lil weak stomach.

Met WQ in the afternoon and we finally tried ambush which was okay. The whole time I was just wondering why their Rosti isn't mashy. The lunch time promotion is really worth it though.

Retail therapy at H&M. New stuff finally came in. Wenta A&F but we couldn't make it in cos the queue was mad long but at least we manage to snatch a few glimpses of the hot A&F guys. Haven't seen guys so cute in a long time. LOL.

WQ left for school and I met love for Alvin&theChipmunks3. I have never ever watched Alvin&theChipmunks before. In general I don't like fictional characters(cartoonish ones) in movies that's starring real life? Get what I mean? Like Smurfs and Garfield? So I didn't really watch this kind of movies. But Smurfs turned out to be really good:O Alvin&theChipmunks3 isn't too bad. Love looks more like Alvin the chipmunk after he wenta cut his hair...

After the movie we wenta Vivo to meet his JC friends and love got me in the mood to shop Marks&Spencer. Just couldn't resist the plain digestive biscuits and percy pigs(more for my siblings actually:X). His friends turned up kinda reallllllly late. So I wasn't that hungry anymore. I couldn't get into their conversation so mostly sitting there staring into space and used my iPad cos my BB batt died without warning again. I know it's really rude but no one is talking to me y'know. I don't know who to stare at anymore.

Now I am back home feeling :S I don't know what to feel now. My last hope is gone. I just want to know the final verdict now.

Recently I am with love most of the time so didn't have one bit of chance to stop and think, to feel unhappy about stuff... Actually I do feel unhappy about some stuff like why we still haven't book our trip yet and blahblahblah. Guess my thoughts do get too contradicting sometimes. We don't have much time left together. 10 more days and he'll be gone. I can't feel the excitement for him. I just can't. Enough said. I needa be happy this holidays.






Ahhh. Anyway, can't wait to get some felt cloth tomorrow and sew a panda toy for Mousey as his Xmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment