Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A trip to the musuem

We went to the National Museum of Singapore and the Peranakan museum on Monday. I haven't fully recovered yet so kept feeling drowsy and totally ignoring the boyfriend's jokes the entire day. Boyfriend didn't understand why was I so moody though my appetite and all are back. I was still having stomachache and a bloated stomach. Equally awful:(

At the National Museum:

Looking really awful here...

We went for the Dreams & Reality exhibition by Musee D'orsay Paris at the National Museum. Really awesome paintings but we were too busy looking at the painting to snap any photos:) It kinda reminds me of our first official date which was to view some arts exhibition at MBS:)

Next up we wenta the Peranakan Museum. I have been dying to visit the Peranakan museum ever since I missed it during J1 due to my dance practices. && we have decided to help love find his roots... He is a BABA. Haha.

Seeeeee... He looks so cute here.
 Ugly me. But I really love Nyonya's costumes!
 More of us!








My gastric flu kinda got worst yesterday and my stomach was churning so badly when I went back to school to collect my FIIM tb from a senior that I can't move to get to harbourfront to meet love and frantically texting him to meet me at SOE instead. He helped me flagged a cab and accompanied me home. The pain was so bad that I struggled and couldn't move for a few hours before we took a cab again to go to my nearest family doctor. Dr Tan gave me a jab that makes me feel much better. Ah well... This is probably the first time I got a jab for stomachache that got so bad. The worst I ever had was still the serious gastric pain till I collapsed at Yishun MRT last year. With all the civil defence people trying to put me on a wheelchair and blahblahblah... So scary. So glad to have the boyfriend this time:)

Ah well. I lost 1 kg cos of my weak tummy + food poisoning from jb. My stomach is still aching now. Hopefully I can get well soon and really go on a serious date with love. My weak stomach spoiled too many plans this week. Can't believe that I missed Kaskade last night cos of this. They actually played Levels at Zouk last night!!! OMG):

No comments:

Post a Comment