Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A series of unfortunate events

Never will I dream of beginning my exams with these:


  1. Train broke down at Lakeside. I was there at 7.30-7.40am. My paper starts at 8.30am.
  2. My Fujitsu hung while I was rushing for time for my 30 mins essay. All the Macbook users around typed a chunk while I was still calculating how many characters to backspace. #diebitchdie

Too much emotions in a day. I need a little break now before starting on my marketing revision for the day. The only things I am grateful for today is that boyfriend's mum text me while she was stucked at Chinese Gardens for 7 mins. I just reached Lakeside then and she left the house much earlier than me. Next, I was quick to act and made a quick decision to get down the train and call a cab straightaway instead of betting that the system will recover anytime soon. The taxi uncle was very understanding of my plight and rushed me to school in time. That was before others came rushing out of the train and mad calling the cab. I was lucky then. Giscelle just tweeted me to say that she was stuck so badly at Jurong East that she only reached school at 9.02am. I'll totally freaked out if I was her. I can't sit for exams in that kind of condition really. There was accident at PIE and everywhere else. Luckily the taxi uncle didn't take any of those routes. As for my Fujitsu, I am really speechless. I should have known better than trusting it will bring me through my mpw exams. I really hate it to the core now. But I'll endure till Aug and get a new Macbook. Can't wait.

Hmm. I have never appeared weak in front of my mum or the entire family I'll say but I tried to tell my mum my problems to get her involved in my life and that pretty much overwhelm her I guess. I never did that till I got into university. I thought it'll be better this way and I feel okay with it now. To her it's probably good. Anyway, I need to negotiate like an adult again. I'll definitely get it troubles&worries free. It marks the end... isn't it? Maybe I'll realise that there are other things in life that matters more than studies matter now...


Today's a terrible day. On a side note. Today marks exactly one month till the boy comes back.

The time on the countdown timer + 1 cos the boy told me that he'll be back on the 16th initially. He is wearing the cardigan I bought for him^^V Like finally but apparently he lost so much weight that it looks big on him.






I like floral and lacey dresses and blouses. It's spring to summer collections everywhere. It's so hard to resist!:/ Not forgetting bustier/sweetheart neckline.

No comments:

Post a Comment