Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Tuesday, June 19, 2012


Everyone around me seems to begin dieting lately. I haven't have the feeling to diet in a long time even though my weight is the worst I ever got in my whole life. Numerical wise. I know I am not fat. It's just an acceptable weight. Just hitting that acceptable mark on BMI? I was a UK4-6 before uni starts to UK8-10 now. That's how drastic the changes are. But I am finally happy now. I am finally not bothered by what I put into my mouth or the tiny flabs on my thighs and arms. I am no longer anorexia, I am normal. It just feels weird when le boyfriend ask me to diet with him. Some of my fellow colleagues are discussing dieting tips (y'knw how OLs are) and even Kyne is dieting and exercising too. What am I doing? Do I have to diet?



Whatever it is. I am going to change my eating habits a lil. I know a third puberty is impossible if I ever get to that extend again

No comments:

Post a Comment