Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Count your blessings

Life is good lately. Good mix of work life, alone reading time, hanging out with friends and of course spending quality time with the boyfriend. Le boyfriend has been really sweet this entire week after his CIMA business case competition. He fetch me to the embassy many times this week and even gave up sleeping in and afternoon nap today to fetch me to ICA to take my oath, to apply for a new passport, to tuition, back from tuition, to driving lesson and back from driving lesson... Wow. This is probably the first time...

After passing my FTT, I am free to read anything again but I couldn't find any interesting book... So... I began reading The Secret. I hate self-help books. I didn't know why I just don't like them until Kyne said this, "Aren't they just common sense?" Oh ya! That's the reason why I hate them. But The Secret pretty much reminded me of certain things and I did tried to practice them again. That helps me to stay rather positive recently. I haven't been able to do that in a long time. Hmm. Anyway, I am sooooo in need of some good reads. Please do recommend some to me!


Great quality time with family from both sides this week. Boyfriend came to my house last night. Yummy grandma cookings! Then we went for Fathers' Day dinner today! && I have both boyfriend and his dad peeling prawns for me. Haha.


Can't wait to collect passport next Friday and start booking our long holiday in August^^

No comments:

Post a Comment