Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Product Review: Flaunt.cc Exclusives

Hello everyone!

Decided to do product reviews once in a while on my blog even though most of the time I did it on bestofshopping's forum.

I love online shopping and it's sad that recently all the blogshops seem to be selling the same thing. Or that many get their stocks from Taobao? It's quite irritating to see the stuff you bought from blogshop is the same as those you found on Taobao but more expensive? So I still prefer to buy from Lovebonito, Amber Avenue and ASOS. But anyway, Flaunt.cc seems to be shifting to manufacturing their own designs lately...



I have been looking for a perfect polka dot dress and tada... I found this. Polka dot dresses is like a must have spring essential and this particular design is especially so with its robe pipings around the bust area, which gives off the sailor vibe. The polka dots on the dress have a velvety texture too. Super cute. The pictures on Flaunt.cc didn't do justice to this piece. It's so much prettier than expected. It is made of very flowy chiffon and it's fully lined. I have nothing to complain about this, except that I'll prefer it to come with anti-slips at the neckline :)

Close up:


Recently I have been so obsessed with Maxis (All still in their individual packaging as usual:P) but they  often look too formal on me:( However, I decided to try my luck on this piece and I am quite satisfied with this. The leather and aztec feature of this maxi dress 'harden' the look, which is exactly what I have been looking for. I have been lusting after a few maxi dresses from Stadivarius and Bershka but I doubt I will wear them much so I rather save the money for better buys. The only problem with this dress again, will be the lack of anti slips. Other than that, it's a really worthy buy!

Close up.

Hope this review helps! Do click on the link to get them before the stocks run out :)

P.S.: Boyfriend's not around, and hence no outdoor ootds. Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment