Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Thursday, May 16, 2013


Wore something different yesterday. I have been trying to change my wardrobe as you can see. The boyfriend was so funny to make a comment on my dungaree. For a moment I thought he didn't like it. Anyway, I really love this!

Anyway, I am done with all the formal presentations of the semester as of now. Strat prof decided to let us off early so I am already back home, all changed and waiting for my lunch before I rush AFA revision. Boyfriend is away once again. One month after he comes back, it will be my turn. To be honest, it kinda sucks to have no one to discuss about the whole exchange process since I am the only one going to Nova. I am currently hounding the embassy to give me a list of the required documents I have to get ready for my visa application. I really hope to get it done soon so I can book my trip with Jiayi and Weiqi. I guess I got too used to Singapore's efficiency, it's really frustrating to get no replies when I email people from other countries for this kind of things:(

No matter how many times the boyfriend leaves for a long trip, I still feel kind of sad. It's frustrating to not be able to contact him that easily, to not have someone to talk to like the old times and blah blah blah... The list goes on and on. But I won't be like him for sure. Even if I am still using my Singapore phone line, I will spam my mum, sis and friends SMSes when I am overseas. Sometimes even call? I think being contactable is important... at least for me? Data charges is horrendous and of course I won't go to that. I am pretty sure that Europe has more Wi-fi hotspots than here and I will still use my Singapore line in the first 2 weeks when I am there and try to get a SIM card asap. Of course I am not demanding that the boyfriend does the same. It's just frustrating sometimes but I try not to think about it. Ah... Study study study.



I want to be overseas now :(


No comments:

Post a Comment