Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Halfway through!


*Waves waves waves* Hello guys! I am halfway through my exams! SMA and ATP, the 2 most tedious subjects have ended!:D ATP is really super bad! I thought I was the only one who can't answer at least 50% of the paper but most people can't too. So I am just gonna pray that everyone is in the same situation as me and all get moderated upwards ;) Strategy is in the afternoon tomorrow so I get to rest a little today. So thankful for that. Hope the next 2 papers will be good. Can't wait for Friday already! ^^

So glad that the boyfriend text me regularly throughout his trip so there's always something for me to look forward to everyday :) It's kinda bad but I have started to count down to his return! 20 more days. Yay!

I have been sending out resumes for random temp jobs. Do recommend me if you have any for the period of 10 June to end July. I don't want to laze around before exchange. Haha.


Goodnight! <3
My grandma will be discharged later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment