Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Monday, July 29, 2013

Alvin's Convocation!

Two important people in my life graduated last Saturday!




I have never attended a convocation before and... it turns out to be pretty boring given that Xiting is N and Alvin is W. Hahahahaha. The boyfriend's dad is like shaking his head when I ask him how a convocation is like. The boyfriend didn't think much of the graduation ceremony because he has already started working and all-.- I am sure my convocation will mean much more to me and my mum :) Can't wait for next year!


And so... I was the cameraman of the day (photos of his friends and him will be uploaded by him):







&& we brought Mousey along!




Mousey accompanied him through his uni days.


Signature se bei bei face:

And I met Soo Mei there! I think I haven't seen her since sec school days? I don't remember. I look unusually large in this photo trying to match our heights. Soomei is so small and petite!


&& It's 4 of us again :DDD




No comments:

Post a Comment