Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Friday, July 26, 2013

DOZO x Pasarbella x Paris Baguette x Au Chocolat

Been really busy with work, which turns out surprisingly not bad. I hate having nothing to do and inefficiency so tend to work fast and... it turns out that we were too fast so here I am at home chilling. HAHAHA. Going back on Monday for the next batch of surverys ^^

Here are some updates:

PasarBella @Turf City

We finally decided to visit PasarBella last Saturday!

From left to right: seafood paella from Le Patio, curry bratwurst, macarons from Bonheur Patisserie, coffee from Dutch Colony Coffee Co. and Steak pie from Rabbit Carrot Gun.  I love the curry bratwurst for its unique flavor. For the seafood paella, it's my first time having a paella so I thought it wasn't too bad but the boyfriend say it's lousy and it's not warm enough. Bonheur Patisserie sells a large variety of macarons! They have some really unique flavors but it's slightly more expensive than Laduree. I can't can't can't wait to have Pierre Herme in London/ Paris!:P The boyfriend ordered a cafe latte for himself and a chai tea latte for me. The prices are surprisingly quite reasonable and it's in my list of good coffee (been really quite a coffee addict lately, I have at least one cup everyday). The Steak Pie's meat was literally overflowing. But... as a carbo person, I actually would prefer the pastry to be a little thicker :P

Mandatory manly shot with a bratwurst bun.


We spent about more than $35 in total, which I thought was okay considered how much we have eaten. Would love to come back again! :)

DOZO Restaurant for Aunty Mollie's Birthday

I thought I took a picture of my Beef Tenderloin mains but I couldn't find it :( That was served on a hot stone. It's soooo yummy. The food at Dozo is soooooo good. Below is a collage of the entrees, Truffle Mushroom Soup and Escargots! The set lunch comes with so many choices. Really hope to go back for some special occasions again :)

 



My holidays are pretty much just about visa, exchange stuff, chilling and also to be part of the 'planning committee' of the party. Everything turns out well in the end despite some lil hiccups and frustrations here and there. Emmanuel was the photographer of the day with his impressive 60D. I haven't got hold of any party photos though. Below are just some shots from our phones...


Shopping for retro outfit for the boyfriend is such a chore. Initially he even wanted to buy a snakeskin printed shirt from Topman :O Luckily he settled for this tshirt instead.

Chanel bag cake! Initially we wanted a fondant chanel flap bag cake but Jiayi advise me not to cos the guests will most likely scrape off the fondant. This bag is made of mainly icing and cream by Pine Garden. Alvin's sis-in-law put in quite a lot of effort to get this done.




Random snippets:

The Strawberry Earl Grey Crepe cake from Paris Baguette is surprisingly good! It was my first time trying the Royal Pudding too and I loveeeeee it. Been craving for the cake the entire week. The juices and tea sold by Paris Baguette is grossly overpriced in my opinion. Coffee is okay and we love their iced cafe latte :)


Au chocolat for Alvin's mum actual birthday. My phone died after this picture. Haha. It's scallops at $5 per plate with each main course you ordered. It's soooo yummyyyy.


More updates soon!


P.S.: I finally found the NUS guys going to the same exchange uni as me:D

No comments:

Post a Comment