Nuffnang

Instagrammy

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Standing Sushi Bar x Sunflower day

Had a random dinner date with the boyfriend last night at Standing Sushi Bar! When I met him at Raffles City, he was holding on to a sunflower. My first reaction is that oh, that must be from one of the team building games or whatever during his job training. Hahaha. When he said that's for me I refused to take it cos I thought it's a prank. He will never spend money on such random things on a normal day and there's quite a high possibility that that's meant to be a prank. Whenever I commented on how my friends' boyfriends bought them flower he will only reply SIAOOOOOO (must drag the ooooooo). Anyway, that's quite a pleasant surprise :)

Back to Standing Sushi Bar. I super love their Magic Dragon Roll (I had it the previous time I came here so I didn't take any photos of that). There was 50% off sashimi on Tuesday night and tada... we really love how their sashimi is cut to huge chunky pieces. Meat lovers alert!

The service is quite bad but the food makes up for that. We were still not full after this so we went to Ramen Champion and shared a bowl of beef ramen from a new stall. Super yummehhh!


Mandatory shot with the pretty flower. Since I can't dry a sunflower and keep, I need to spam take many photos of it everyday till it wilts.


No comments:

Post a Comment